Content Management System
Content management system is crucial to streamline content and effectively manage document, knowledge and information. Organizations get a better insight into their businesses by efficiently harnessing this intelligence.
Ameri100 provides a complete portfolio of products and services such as CMS evaluation, CMS migration, implementation and live support. Our enterprise content management (ECM) solutions are highly scalable and designed to manage structured and unstructured data across locations with easy accessibility to information.
We help improve business performance by using intelligent methodologies for data management, e-commerce portal development and business intelligence, thereby giving our customers a competitive edge.
- A strategic and responsive design with an integrated analytics experience which increases performance and makes it easier to heavy traffic
- Create, manage, monitor and aggregate distributed information in a searchable and accessible manner
- A scalable platform that integrates with the existing legacy systems and aims to improve website traffic with SEO optimization and also ensures agile distribution and publishing of content
- We help build and manage CMS solutions that are cost efficient and feature rich
- Automated workflow management system that helps to manage, review and approve content before it is published. Option to create unlimited workflows
What sets us apart?
A team of subject matter experts across various industry domains and technologies with experience in building enterprise content management solutions that enhance user experience.
We specialize in
- Building customized and dynamic websites with no downtime
- Working with customers for seamless software migration between various CMS platforms
- Gaining intuitive knowledge and insights of customer needs by interacting with content editors for content revision and scheduling
- Fast and accelerated deployment of software stacks based on Drupal, WordPress, Oracle web and Joomla
- Maintaining documentation and records on each update facilitating knowledge transfer
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) helps to manage documents reduces cost of file storage, increase operational efficiency and improve productivity. ECM optimizes business functions and accelerates return on investment.