IT / ERP Strategy and Vendor Selection
Even if your organization has already decided to use SAP over other ERP software applications, there are still a complex set of decisions to make regarding SAP products, hosting options, and implementation service providers. Examples of such decisions include:
- How should our organization staff the SAP implementation? Should we rely on a primary systems integrator?
- How should our organization staff the SAP Center of Excellence (COE) and Production Support Organization? What- should we do if our employees are not yet ready to support the SAP solution at go live?
- Will one of SAP’s pre-configured solutions (e.g. SAP Business One or SAP Business By Design) work for my organization? Or should we implement SAP’s traditional products to serve the needs of complex, large-scale organizations?
- Does our organization need one of SAP’s Industry Solutions?
- Do we put our SAP solution in the cloud? Do we outsource the technical infrastructure management? How does HANA change our approach?
Ameri100 can serve as your independent third-party advisor – many of our senior management have also worked as company executives with responsibility for starting and managing SAP programs. We can help your organization navigate through the process. Contact us to find out how.