- MBA with 1-3 years of experience ; open to any good B-school
- Good Understanding of Social Marketing
- Strong marketing fundamentals : e.g. Understand STP, etc.
- Should have a good understanding of marketing operations : CRM management/sales forecasting/inside sales
- Go- getting attitude ; the role will throw up diverse work challenges. ideal candidates should have structured thinking to deal with ambiguity
- Excellent written and spoken skills ; this role will require a lot of interaction with global team members/clients/vendors etc.
- Ability to work on a flexible work schedule ; the roles will be supporting US operations hence, the team will potentially have to overlap US work times
- Should be able to independently take projects to closure
- Should be able to strategize and lead teams
- This role will have onsite travel : should have a valid passport to travel
- Some travel in the job is possible
- The team will work in areas of Marketing operations/Brand Management/ Content and Web Presence : the aim is to create leaders who can eventually lead and independently manage some of these activities
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org