Sales Director - Kansas
Regional Sales Director
The Regional Sales Director will be responsible and accountable for new business development and revenue from new clients. Using a consultative sales approach, the successful candidate will create and develop relationships to build and maintain long term relationships with clients.
What you will do:
- Achieve Sales Quota for assigned territory and /or accounts
- Create the go to market plan for the identified territory & industry vertical.
- Generate business from new accounts and have the capability to drive and lead customer relationships into multi-million dollar engagements.
- Manage customer relationships, provide oversight into the on-going engagements, ensure high customer satisfaction
- Work with pre-Sales teams to build custom pitches and solutions
- Building credibility and gaining market share in the territory
- Work with Sales Head and Solutions Head independently to conduct sales discussions with the customer, identify the appropriate customer needs and arrange meetings
- Prepare and present proposals and finally negotiate deals and set terms & conditions
- Prepare formal proposals, produce price quotes, work with management on contract negotiations
- Provide feedback (customer/prospect needs, industry trends, market perceptions, competitive intelligence, etc.) to company management, Marketing and Solutioning team
- Plan, promote and conduct round table events in key locations within your territory.
- Travel to and attend trade shows, conferences, round tables and onsite visits; 40-50% travel per year.
- Play account manager role for new accounts
What we are looking for:
- Desire to succeed in a sales environment, result oriented, self-starter, with credibility and integrity
- Proven track record of building relationships with clients, sourcing, selling and executing strategy projects and/or meeting sales quotas.
- Experience in selling and building relationships with C-Level executives
- Subject matter expert for your designated industry and territory.
- 7-10 years’ experience of selling IT services / software solutions; specific industry focus in last 3-4 years / industry contacts is critical.
- 3-4 years of selling experience in ERP practice, preferably SAP
- Strong sales skills with basic consultative selling ability (ability to generate leads and spot opportunities, can qualify leads based on research / experience, able to engage with customers on business/IT issues, develop and maintain the right level of sub-CXO relationships
- Experience helping to penetrate less historically focused industry verticals.
- Familiarity with key trends such as Cloud Services, Artificial Intelligence, IOT
- A hunter’s mentality and ability to drive prospecting and pipeline development strategy and plan.
- Good knowledge of global delivery business model
- Able to drive good sales process (prepare realistic quarterly forecasts, manage own pipeline, coordinate with other functions and has an effective knowledge of competitor activity
- Leadership, communication (especially presentation skills and with ability to translate technical concepts into business terms), interpersonal skills coupled with strong market/consumer driven orientation.
If you would like to join the team of next generation management solutions architects, send your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ameri100 is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.