Graphic design intern
Ameri100 seeks a graphic design intern to work part-time in its corporate headquarters in Plano, Texas. This is an entry-level role reporting to the Marketing Manager and Marketing Director. This role will work closely with the Marketing team to create branded print and digital marketing pieces for the company. Including print and digital components. The role will also have input into the look and feel of the corporate website.
All candidates must be local to the DFW Metroplex.
- Plans multiple concepts by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept(s) by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Ameri100 is a specialized SAP® cloud, digital, and enterprise solutions company that provides SAP services to customers worldwide. Headquartered in Suwanee, GA, Ameri100 has offices in the United States and Canada and a global delivery center in India.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Working toward a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
- Experience or coursework in the Adobe Creative Suite required
- Experience or coursework in HTML5 desired
- 0-3 years of experience
- Must have a portfolio of design work (may include coursework)
Ameri100 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.